Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

read. this.


as we go into the thanksgiving and christmas season, i think that this is something everyone should do. think if you were on the receiving end of this.... how much better would it make your day? and, better yet, what if you were on the giving end of this? how joyful would you feel knowing you put a huge, grateful smile on someone elsesface? i wish this wasn't something that we had to THINK to do, but that we just did.... something to think about.

abc.

1 comment:

  1. i love christmas!!! cant wait!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete