Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

according to my iPhone.

First, I got to go home! And that was so great...
while at home, I got to catch up with some of my favorites.... 
 then jake got me flowers... and that was REALLY great!
 then Riggins and I had some snuggle time... 
 then I had some girls over to watch the Emmy's....
 Then we had some more snuggle time with Riggins... 
 then we celebrated being married for 2 whole months!!! 


 then we found out that Baby Cunningham was a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Yay for Weldon!!]

then we had our first "night out on the town" where we paid tons of money for a TINY amount of food that tasted better than everything else in the world... and then I got fries.then we carved our first pumpkin! and Jake slit his finger and so our pumpkin was an odd reddish-orange... 


then we spent some time with friends shooting bows, hanging out, four-wheeling and more!

then, of course, more snuggle time with Riggins... 

then we dressed up Riggins and she loved it! :)

then Riggins mysteriously got herself stuck IN our guard gate.... that one took a while. 

then, more snuggling!
then I was privilaged to go as a leader to Sharp Top Cove and I am obsessed with the girls that I got to know! 

then, we went on a date to the Cumming Fair where we watched the rodeo, ate hot dogs, rode some rides and finished the night with Hot Now Krispy Kreme. It was a TREAT!


 I am so thankful to have all the blessings in my life that I do. Oh, and I love being married to Jake and snuggling with Riggins! 

abc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment